I am so lucky to get to share my birthday with my little love. She is the great joy in my life and is my Rae of sunshine every day.
On our birthday we decided to live it up and take advantage of all the free meals offered for birthday girls. We even got free meal for Mars because it was her birthday too!
Chuck surprised me with a bike for my birthday this year. I was totally surprised he bought it, but not surprised it was a bike because we looked at some earlier and I told him what I liked.
I always enjoyed cycling classes at the gym and have been planning on doing the ADA's Ride for a Cure, but then I found out I was pregnant this year and will have to wait until next year to ride.
Well now I have a bike and just needed to have the baby before starting training.