Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas 2011

This IS the most wonderful time of the year!
Not only do we get to remember our older brother and Savior Jesus Christ, but we feel the urge to be kind, overlook shortcomings, smile at strangers and do good to all man.

I love Christmas and all the joy and happiness it brings. I love wrapping presents, making caramels, baking cookies, putting up the tree, seeing the temple lights and the fresh smell of the Christmas tree.


I am so grateful for my wonderful family and thank God every day for each one of them.

Children make you grow as a person, realize the important things in life and give you a chance to be a better person every day.


Here is a Merry Christmas from our home to yours - wishing you the very best this holiday and a chance to remember the life and love of our Savior.
~Alicia