(BEFORE picture)
Well, one day I decided I would make lawn chairs.
Actually, how it really happened was I saw these solid wood chairs in front of a neighbors house for the trash pick up - and took them in the middle of the night (with some assistance, but not naming names here).
Then, I decided I would sand them down, add some paint and create my own seats and cushions...and that is exactly what I did.
It pays to be crafty! (and talented)
Hope you are impressed, because I sure was.
Well, one day I decided I would make lawn chairs.
Actually, how it really happened was I saw these solid wood chairs in front of a neighbors house for the trash pick up - and took them in the middle of the night (with some assistance, but not naming names here).
Then, I decided I would sand them down, add some paint and create my own seats and cushions...and that is exactly what I did.
It pays to be crafty! (and talented)
Hope you are impressed, because I sure was.
(After picture)