So much has changed from my last post. Christmas has passed. It was wonderful and we had a great time on the Polar Express this year. Someone special was Santa this year in the Madera Park Ward.
New Years has come and gone. Staying up late is so much harder these days than when I was younger...and yes, I do feel old sometimes.
Valentine's Day is already over as well. We took the kids with us for a family camping outing. The best part is that we ate Jimmy Johns! It was frigid cold and I HATE being cold. It taught me that I have no patience with a howling, whinny basset hound named Cash. However, he was better than Ging when we went to bed because she kept barking protectively at everything that startled her during the night. Thank goodness for our own beds!
Now St. Patrick's day is upon is and yes, I will definitely wear green. Time cannot slow down for us, nor will it ever stop. I suppose we must simply live each moment of each day to its fullest and try to live without regret.
Happy St. Patrick's Day (early)!
Valentine's Day is already over as well. We took the kids with us for a family camping outing. The best part is that we ate Jimmy Johns! It was frigid cold and I HATE being cold. It taught me that I have no patience with a howling, whinny basset hound named Cash. However, he was better than Ging when we went to bed because she kept barking protectively at everything that startled her during the night. Thank goodness for our own beds!
Now St. Patrick's day is upon is and yes, I will definitely wear green. Time cannot slow down for us, nor will it ever stop. I suppose we must simply live each moment of each day to its fullest and try to live without regret.
Happy St. Patrick's Day (early)!