Monday, April 19, 2010

6 Months or More

Well, last week was the 6 month mark and we are doing good! Amara is growing well perfectly and mommy now has a definite baby belly!


I have been able to feel her at least three times a day and usually at the same times. I've heard that means those are the times she will be awake and active after she is born.

Lately it has been even better because I am starting to feel her move from the outside.
This morning was especially fun because Chuck was able to feel her kicking twice. It is the first time he felt her and he was very excited. I guess he believes me now, that there really is something inside my belly and I don't eat every two hours just for kicks and giggles.


We have another ultrasound coming up and hopefully everything will be fine. I really have enjoyed being pregnant, especially because I was not very sick with her. I only was nauseous the first trimester, but fortunately never threw up (lucky me). The second trimester has been very enjoyable and I have to say I don't mind being pregnant at all. I pretty much eat whatever I want while still following a low Na diet for my blood pressure. Besides that, I have been gaining weight appropriately while eating every two hours and she has been growing correctly.


I can't wait until she is born and we are a family together! I am very excited about being a mom!