GIRL
Which, of course means one thing - we better start thinking in pink. I have never been a pink person, mostly because the color did not look that good on me. Now that we are having a girl, I have to start thinking of pink...and the other little girl colors. So, the nursery wall color has been a big dilemma. Didn't want green - the loft and downstairs bath are green. Couldn't do blue and brown - those are our bedroom colors. No purple, makes me think of my adorable niece Rylynn. So, finally after lots of debate we have decided to paint the walls pink - or at least one pink (maybe the rest will be a light brown).
The family is thrilled and of course she will be another little princess on Chuck's side of the family. As for girl stuff, well I have to admit I LOVE shopping for a girl. Their clothes are so much cuter than boys; and there are so many more accessories you can add to their wardrobe.
So for now, pink is not a bad color at all...only if done in the right combination and color tone.